Realtor / Agent
Compassion, patience, a love of helping people, and a genuine interest in the local market. Stephanie works with a perfect combination of skills and traits as she helps her clients find the perfect home or sell at the ideal price.
Stephanie is committed to listening carefully to her clients’ needs and desires, and making them a reality. When it comes to selling a home, Stephanie has the expertise to price and market a home to sell at top dollar quickly. She also brings her own personal insight as a wife and mother of two active boys and a community servant involved in many local organizations to ensure that the individuals and families she assists find the right place to call home. She never wants her clients to feel they have settled; she is there for them every step of the way and continues to be there after the close.
What motivates Stephanie most is the joy of knowing that she is helping others fulfill their dreams and making a positive difference in their lives.
Stephanie, her husband and two boys love to travel, play sports and are very involved in the community.
- Industry, Sales and Marketing Expertise
- Licensed Realtor® for over 14 years
- Certified as an Historic Home Specialist
- Member, Greater Fort Worth, Texas and National Association of Realtors®
- In-Depth Knowledge of the Area
- A long-time Fort Worth area resident
- Familiarity with neighborhoods, schools and community organizations
- Community Involvement
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Tarrant County
- Fort Worth Zoo Annual Donor
- Board Member at Lily B. Clayton Elementary School PTA
- L. Paschal High School Booster
- Fort Worth Texas Exes
- Executive Committee member of the Chancellor’s Council forThe University of Texas System
- Colonial Country Club Ladies Golf and Tennis Association
- Andrew Catholic Church